A PROUD CANADIAN
REALESTATE COMPANY SINCE 1913
Royal LePage has a proud heritage of exceeding client expectations dating back to 1913. Our service-based culture and a comprehensive suite of services set us apart from the competition and enable us to attract the best people in the business.
We continue to be the real estate company of choice with more than 18,000 REALTORS® in over 600 locations across the country.
• Our History: We have a proud heritage of exceeding client expectations dating back to 1913.
• Our Ownership: We are the only 100% Canadian-owned national real estate company.
• Our Founder: A.E. LePage was the first agent in Canada to make a business of selling homes. He was the first to have property showings by automobile, the first to have detailed description listings in newspapers and he was the first to use film to showcase fine homes. Today, his vision and commitment to service
• Our Size: Over the past ten years Royal LePage has doubled in size and tripled its share of the Canadian residential real estate market. Our network of more than 13,000 agents allows you to contact a trusted colleague across the county to help you buy or sell a home in almost any city in Canada.
• Our Product: Through our comprehensive network of real estate offices, we have our finger on the pulse of local markets from coast-to-coast. We regularly invest time, money and resources to develop the knowledge and tools to help position our agents as the most qualified representative to buyers and sellers.
• Our Brand Values: They are best expressed in our company motto
Helping You Is What We Do™.
It’s not just a saying. It’s a commitment we make to each and every one of our clients every day. And that means exceeding our clients’ expectations to deliver exceptional client service