A PROUD CANADIAN REAL ESTATE COMPANY SINCE 1913
Royal LePage has a proud heritage of exceeding client expectationsdating back to 1913. Our service-based culture and a comprehensive suite of services set us apart from the competition and enable us to attract the best people in the business.
We continue to be the real estate company of choice with more than 14,500 REALTORS® in over 600 locations across the country.
• Our History: We have a proud heritage of exceeding client expectations dating back to 1913.
• Our Ownership: We are the only 100% Canadian-owned national real estate company.
• Our Founder: A.E. LePage was the first agent in Canada to make a business of selling homes. He was the first to have property showings by automobile, the first to have detailed description listings in newspapers and he was the first to use film to showcase fine homes. Today, his vision and commitment to service is shared by thousands of Royal LePage sales representatives nationwide.
• Our Size: Over the past ten years Royal LePage has doubled in size and tripled its share of the Canadian residential real estate market. Our network of more than 13,000 agents allows you to contact a trusted colleague across the county to help you buy or sell a home in almost any city in Canada.
• Our Product: Through our comprehensive network of real estate offices, we have our finger on the pulse of local markets from coast-to-coast. We regularly invest time, money and resources to develop the knowledge and tools to help position our agents as the most qualified representative to buyers and sellers.
• Our Brand Values: They are best expressed in our company motto:Helping you is what we do. Our corporate culture is based on collaboration, service and support. Our agents are committed to providing the best service possible, even when it means going beyond the call of duty.